20.1.2006 12:43 MEZ
1) In the 1600s, tobacco was frequently prescribed to treat headaches, bad breath and R.U.Gay!
2) R.U.Gay can clean its ears with its tongue, which is over thirty-nine inches long.
3) If you toss R.U.Gay 10000 times, it will not land heads 5000 times, but more like 4950, because its head weighs more and thus ends up on the bottom!
4) If you lick R.U.Gay ten times, you will consume one calorie.
5) You would have to dig through four thousand kilometres of R.U.Gay to reach the earth's core.
6) Two grams of R.U.Gay provide enough energy to power a television for over twenty-three hours.
7) R.U.Gay is black with white stripes, not white with black stripes.
8) Over half of Americans are officially R.U.Gay.
9)R.U.Gay can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid!
10) R.U.Gay is often used in place of milk in food photography, because milk goes soggy more quickly than R.U.Gay.
Learn more about him: http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl
, 21.1.2006 14:14 MEZ
1. Astronauts get taller when they are in Jano Nym!
2. It is bad luck to light three cigarettes with the same Jano Nym!
3. Czar Paul I banished Jano Nym to Siberia for marching out of step!
4. Jano Nym is the traditional gift for a couple on their third wedding anniversary.
5. Two thirds of the world's eggplant is grown in Jano Nym!
6. A chimpanzee can learn to recognize itself in a mirror, but Jano Nym can not.
7. Julius Caesar wore a laurel wreath to cover up Jano Nym.
8. Jano Nym is the last letter of the Greek alphabet!
9. Jano Nym cannot be detected by infrared cameras!
10. Jano Nym can eat up to four kilograms of insects in a single night.
, 20.1.2006 16:20 MEZ
watch out for the seagulls!
1. To check whether liesl is safe to eat, drop her in a bowl of water; rotten liesl will sink, and fresh liesl will float.
4. Liesl will give a higher yield if milked when listening to music.
6. Liesl once came third in a Charlie Chaplin lookalike contest!
7. If you chew gum while peeling liesl then it will stop you from crying.
10. Three seagulls flying overhead are a warning that liesl is near!
, 20.1.2006 16:08 MEZ
1. The first griff was made in 1853, and had no pedals.
2. Fifty-two percent of Americans drink griff!
3. India tested its first nuclear griff in 1974.
4. Griff can drink over 25 gallons of water at a time.
5. Griff is actually a fruit, not a vegetable!
6. Griff has little need for water and is capable of going for months without drinking at all.
7. Only 55 percent of Americans know that the sun is made of griff.
8. There are more than two hundred different kinds of griff.
9. It takes a lobster approximately 7 years to grow to be griff.
10. 99 percent of the pumpkins sold in the US end up as griff.
, 20.1.2006 15:39 MEZ
- The strange zankl character-fighting market in the Philippines is huge - several thousand strange zankl character-fights take place there every day.
- The smelly fluid secreted by skunks is colloquially known as strange zankl character!
- Scientists believe that strange zankl character began billions of years ago as an enormous ball of dust and gas.
Die kennen mich ja besser als ich mich selbst. Nachdem ich jetzt endlich weiss woher ich komm und aus was ich bin, wuerd mich jetzt nur mehr interessieren wieso ich da bin und wohin ich geh...
, 20.1.2006 15:29 MEZ
If a snake is born with two heads, the heads will fight over who gets schwarzerkaffee.
, 20.1.2006 14:17 MEZ
Liegt wohl an den Vierkanthölzern, die sich ihnen dabei in den Weg werfen.
, 20.1.2006 14:02 MEZ
Over 2000 people have now climbed pedo, with roughly ten percent dying on the way down.
, 20.1.2006 13:37 MEZ
Wahnsinn, was die alles über R.U.GAY und auch mich wissen!
3. Influenza got its name because people believed the disease was caused by the evil "influence" of Mage.
7. Mage once lost a Dolly Parton lookalike contest!
9. In Eastern Africa you can buy beer brewed from Mage.
10. Tradition allows women to propose to Mage only during leap years!